USB printer for host and guest

PaulWA

Bit poster
Hi,

I have a Mac and I'm using Parallels 4 to host XP.

With Parallels 4 I'm able to print to my USB printer without any problem, but I can't print to the USB printer from the Mac when Parallels is running unless I go to Parallels > Devices > USB and uncheck the printer.

Is there a way to configure Parallels so that I cant print from both the host and guest OS without having to make configuration changes in Parallels?

Thanks,
Paul
 
Hi,

I have a Mac and I'm using Parallels 4 to host XP.

With Parallels 4 I'm able to print to my USB printer without any problem, but I can't print to the USB printer from the Mac when Parallels is running unless I go to Parallels > Devices > USB and uncheck the printer.

Is there a way to configure Parallels so that I cant print from both the host and guest OS without having to make configuration changes in Parallels?

Thanks,
Paul


Unfortunately USB(printer in your case) device can be mounted to one operating system only
 
Back
Top