USB storage shows as empty

NaDuD

Bit poster
Hi,
I moved from parallels 8 and a Macbook Pro 2013 to a Macbook Pro 2019 with parallels 15. Now I can't manage to see files in USB drive when working on windows. Im able to choose were to open, but just when I plug into Mac it will show on Windows, however, drive shows as empty...
Any help with this situation? It was perfectly working on my old mac and parallels.

Regards
 
Hi,
I moved from parallels 8 and a Macbook Pro 2013 to a Macbook Pro 2019 with parallels 15. Now I can't manage to see files in USB drive when working on windows. Im able to choose were to open, but just when I plug into Mac it will show on Windows, however, drive shows as empty...
Any help with this situation? It was perfectly working on my old mac and parallels.

Regards
Hello, did you try to reinstall Parallels Tools and check the issue?
 
Back
Top