Hello,
I work in a home office with a company laptop operating system WIN10. On this VPN among other important, relevant programs are installed.
As 2 monitor I would now like to use my MAC 27 with Retina display, operating system Ventura 13.1.
I imagine that I can connect the laptop with the Mac, on which Parallels / WIN10 is also installed.
Does this work? Does Parallels also have to be installed on the laptop for this?
Thanks for your creative contributions!
Greetings!
I work in a home office with a company laptop operating system WIN10. On this VPN among other important, relevant programs are installed.
As 2 monitor I would now like to use my MAC 27 with Retina display, operating system Ventura 13.1.
I imagine that I can connect the laptop with the Mac, on which Parallels / WIN10 is also installed.
Does this work? Does Parallels also have to be installed on the laptop for this?
Thanks for your creative contributions!
Greetings!