User added utilities.

Would anyone else find this useful?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow users to fill their own toolbox with a link to online tools such as citation generators or online flow chart creators.
 
Hi, could you allow anything in the folder of your apps to show in the menu?
I would like to add some common scripts so i can easily access them.
Would be great to have my 'Pause all downloads' script along side all the other utilities you have.

That's a really great idea. I hope someone on the parallels team picks it up and runs with it.

I have an idea for a dumbed down version of your more brilliant idea. Perhaps people could add url links to their own toolbox to make it more personal to their own needs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top