AlexWasserman
Bit poster
Hi guys,
I have Parallels 7 installed on OSX 10.8.2
I have my /Users on a ZFS mount, and it's automatically mounted at boot. The mount happens on boot around the same time as the login window appearing. I wait a couple of seconds, and then login, and all is fine.
However, since switching back from Fusion to Parallels 7 I've noticed that now the ZFS automount fails on boot because Parallels has already created a /Users/Shared/Parallels/backups directory in /Users, and the mount process can't mount onto a directory that already has stuff in it.
What process is creating that directory? It's always empty, and doesn't seem to be used. Can I specify a different location? Nothing ever gets written into /Users/Shared/Parallels
Thanks,
Alex
I have Parallels 7 installed on OSX 10.8.2
I have my /Users on a ZFS mount, and it's automatically mounted at boot. The mount happens on boot around the same time as the login window appearing. I wait a couple of seconds, and then login, and all is fine.
However, since switching back from Fusion to Parallels 7 I've noticed that now the ZFS automount fails on boot because Parallels has already created a /Users/Shared/Parallels/backups directory in /Users, and the mount process can't mount onto a directory that already has stuff in it.
What process is creating that directory? It's always empty, and doesn't seem to be used. Can I specify a different location? Nothing ever gets written into /Users/Shared/Parallels
Thanks,
Alex