I've been using Boot Camp successfully for some time, but bought Parallels so I wouldn't have to reboot. Got an old version at Staples . . . didn't work at all. Downloaded a newer version--though I can't tell what it is (3.0, I'm guessing); I can't get Windows XP to install . . . the same Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) I used with Boot Camp. So, I've put in for the free 4.0 upgrade . . . but, with all the time I've spent trying to get it to work, I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble. One question might answer that question for me: if I get 4.0 working with my Windows XP, will I be able to use it for Lord of the Rings On-Line? If not, it might still be worth it . . . but I'd really appreciate hearing about that from folks who have (or had) both Boot Camp and Parallels.