Using Parallels for over a year - all of sudden asking for activation and previous code?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SteveK4, May 23, 2017.

1. SteveK4

SteveK4 Bit poster

Using Parallels for over a year. I have a subscription and all of sudden it is asking for the activation key and a key from previous version?
    I'm stuck on trial for 14 days (13 days left) and I've paid for the year with the subscription.
    There is no support number to call, no chat window. I wonder if this forum can help me get an answer. My only option is to purchase it all over again.
    Someone from support please reach out to me! Thanks!
    File attached for what the screen shot is saying:

Attached Files:

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @SteveK4, please provide the license key and the order number for the recent order in the private message and we will help with that!

3. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Please delete your Parallels Desktop license key from the public post for security reason. We have sent you a private message. Please check and reply.

4. SteveK4

SteveK4 Bit poster

How can I make it private? I don't see an option.

5. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

We have sent you an email with the license key. Please check and activate Parallels Desktop Pro on your Mac computer and keep us posted.

6. BillyR1

BillyR1 Bit poster

ive had the same problem, sent private msg weeks ago, nobody has got back to me, i miss the days of just ringing and speaking to somebody :(

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you to confirm if you have Parallels Desktop 10 / 11 registered under different email address. If you wish to speak with us, you can reach us at toll-free: +1 888-811-2489 or International: +1 703-579-0156.