I make signs for a living. I have Flexi 8 Sign Software that can only run on XP but in order to use it a usb key must be seen by the computer Sometimes it sees it and sometimes it doesn't. In addition, in order to cut out vinyl letters I have to have a plotter ( somewhat like a printer) connected through a USB port. So, if I am lucky and the sign software sees the usb key, I can open the sign software and design a sign. Then, when I go to print it by sending it to the plotter, it consistently won't work. Can anyone help me figure out what I need to do In addition, every time I switch to Windows from Mac I have to fool around with the usb key to make sure it is being seen. It isn't automatic. I tried switching from coherence mode but it doesn't make any difference.