Hello all,
I put a Windows 8 VM on an external Thunderbolt SSD. I was able to run it fine on both machines (iMac and MacBook). Yesterday, I made a Snapshot via my iMac and today, I can't open the VM on the MacBook anymore (it says, the VM is damaged).
However, when I copy the image to my local drive, the same image is working. So I assume, it's some sort of permission problem. I do have read/write access to everything. I can even mount the HDD inside the image in OSX from the external SSD. I just can't run the VM.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Kind regards,
Marco Heine
I put a Windows 8 VM on an external Thunderbolt SSD. I was able to run it fine on both machines (iMac and MacBook). Yesterday, I made a Snapshot via my iMac and today, I can't open the VM on the MacBook anymore (it says, the VM is damaged).
However, when I copy the image to my local drive, the same image is working. So I assume, it's some sort of permission problem. I do have read/write access to everything. I can even mount the HDD inside the image in OSX from the external SSD. I just can't run the VM.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Kind regards,
Marco Heine