Valid Parallels Desktop 16 but cannot active Toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by UlliM, Feb 7, 2021.

1. UlliM

UlliM Bit poster

Hi,

I have a valid Parallels Desktop 16 license but cannot active Toolbox with my license key.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled toolbox but still no activation success, I also have restarted Toolbox multiple times, no success.

Please advise, thanks,
    Ulli

2. Hello,
    could you provide us with a bit more details about the issue please?
    The screenshot of the error message will be very helpful.
    Looking forward to your reply.

3. HannuK

HannuK Bit poster

My Parallels/Windows10 screen is black and nothing happens, it's just black. Has restarted and installed ver 16.1.3! (I have macOS Big Sur):(

4. ChristopherS18

ChristopherS18 Bit poster

Exactly the same problem here on Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac Pro Edition. Background is Cleverbridge implemented strong customer authentication for auto renewal on credit card renewals from Jan 1st 2021. Both my Parallels Desktop 16 subscriptions failed to renew as it looks like there is a bug in the SCA process at Cleverbridge. Emailed Cleverbridge with details - got no response. So I purchased two new subscriptions - one has worked ok and Parallels desktop 16 pro Edition and toolbox is working fine on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS Catalina. The other one on my MacBook Air running Mac OS Big Sur works fine on Parallels desktop 16 Pro Edition but I cannot activate the Parallels Toolbox for Mac - the error message received is "the Licence Server doesn't accept your product license" Like Hannuk I have deinstalled and tried all the options suggested on your support pages for failure to activate Parallels Toolbox

5. Hello, did you try this?