Video Card Problem on Call of Duty World at War

kerberos

Bit poster
I received the following message after have installed XP Pro SP3 on Parallels for Desktop 4 build 3810, from Call of Duty console (starting the game):

Video card or driver doesn't support frame buffer blending ops beside add.

I have a MacBook Pro and would like to know how to change the Video Adapter from Parallels Video Adapter (installed with PT tools) to my Nvidia local on the MacBook Pro?!!

Thanks
 
You can't change to the NVidia driver under Parallels, the guest OS doesn't communicate directly with the video card, Parallels does, hence the Parallels display driver, only thru Boot Camp can you use the NVidia drivers.
 
Humm, then Parallels is not of very use to me on this case (Game).
No ideas if Parallels will fix this issue on their drive making it compatible?

Thanks
 
The problem with VT-d is that only the most recent CPUs support it (Core 2 Duo, for instance, don't).
 
I received the following message after have installed XP Pro SP3 on Parallels for Desktop 4 build 3810, from Call of Duty console (starting the game):

Video card or driver doesn't support frame buffer blending ops beside add.

I have a MacBook Pro and would like to know how to change the Video Adapter from Parallels Video Adapter (installed with PT tools) to my Nvidia local on the MacBook Pro?!!

Thanks

Thank you. The bug was found and fixed. Please wait the next update.

Alexander
 
Video Card Problem

I am getting the same error message: Video card or driver doesn't support frame buffer blending ops beside add.

I am running osx 10.5 - - - I was not sure if there is a way to fix this problem or should I return Call of Duty tomorrow if there is no hope of playing it through Parallels. My computer is less than a year old.


Please help me if you can.


Thanks,

Carlo
 
Back
Top