Hello,
Would I be right in saying that the video RAM set in each VM is taken from system RAM? In other words Parallels emulates the video card's RAM by taking system RAM, rather than using the dedicated video RAM of the host?
So if I were to give a VM 4 GB RAM and set the video to 512 Mb, it takes 4.5 Gb of host system RAM?
The video card of my Macbook Pro has 1 Gb video RAM which I guess Parallels isn't using, as such. Or is it?
Would I be right in saying that the video RAM set in each VM is taken from system RAM? In other words Parallels emulates the video card's RAM by taking system RAM, rather than using the dedicated video RAM of the host?
So if I were to give a VM 4 GB RAM and set the video to 512 Mb, it takes 4.5 Gb of host system RAM?
The video card of my Macbook Pro has 1 Gb video RAM which I guess Parallels isn't using, as such. Or is it?