Hi, I have had problems today with PD as it does not recognise the virtual hard drive. I have used help on this forum and it fixed the problem for three hours but now the problem has returned. Can you help?
In addition, PD bombs out every 20 minutes or so when I use Quark and Photoshop together. Is there any way to stop this from happening as I've been losing work frequently as the software doesn't provide any impending notice of its intentions?
Any help would be appreciated. The Apple is the latest desktop model and PD is the latest version.
Thanks
wiseking
In addition, PD bombs out every 20 minutes or so when I use Quark and Photoshop together. Is there any way to stop this from happening as I've been losing work frequently as the software doesn't provide any impending notice of its intentions?
Any help would be appreciated. The Apple is the latest desktop model and PD is the latest version.
Thanks
wiseking