I have the nMP, created a BootCamp partition, installed Win8.1, and cloned this to an external SSD. Following that I blew away the BootCamp Partition. I now am able to boot from the external SSD into Win8.1 just fine, and it all works.
However, now I want to create a Virtual Machine in Parallels 8, using that Win8.1 installation on my external SSD, and thinking I can do this as I would from a Bootcamp installation, I find it doesn't work. Why not??? And, if this is some stupid limitation, how do I go about creating a Virtual Machine from that Win8.1 installation?
Thanks in advance!
However, now I want to create a Virtual Machine in Parallels 8, using that Win8.1 installation on my external SSD, and thinking I can do this as I would from a Bootcamp installation, I find it doesn't work. Why not??? And, if this is some stupid limitation, how do I go about creating a Virtual Machine from that Win8.1 installation?
Thanks in advance!