David_Feldbaum
Bit poster
I am in big trouble but I cant find my dam virtual drive. I recently purchased a new Imac 5K model. I did a time machine restore which is basically a clone of my older Imac. Everything went well. I decided to do some work and opened up parallels. First thing it did was try to re activate which I thought was strange since I was a mirror image of the older imac. Then It said no virtual machine found. WTF. I am now in panic mode. I have time machine backups since May. I looked in all of the folders and search PVM. NOTHING was found and im freaking out. Why would parallels do this kind of thing? What do I do?
I even did a search in my older time machine folders in the User Home/Documents/Parallels and its empty.
I even did a search in my older time machine folders in the User Home/Documents/Parallels and its empty.