Hi all, I have just upgraded to the latest version of Parallels but it seems that I am still unable to run Windows 7 which I use to have.
There's a pop up that says.
The Virtual Machine is not available.
The virtual machine's files have been moved or deleted. If the files are on an external device, reconnect the device. You can also remove the virtual machine from the list or manually locate its files.
What am I suppose to do for Windows 7 to work again like before? Should I even upgrade Parallels in the first place?
Someone please help.
There's a pop up that says.
The Virtual Machine is not available.
The virtual machine's files have been moved or deleted. If the files are on an external device, reconnect the device. You can also remove the virtual machine from the list or manually locate its files.
What am I suppose to do for Windows 7 to work again like before? Should I even upgrade Parallels in the first place?
Someone please help.