When I try to start Parallels 4.0, it tells me that virtual machine needs to converted. I hit "Back Up and Convert." Then I get a message that says "Failed to configure the Boot Camp partition's hard disk. A disk configuration error has occurred. Make sure that you have read/write permissions for the disk."
So now what?
When trying to find an answer on this, I see that a lot of people are having other issues with 4.0 and I'm wondering if I should even bother with it. Where can I find the last build of 3.0? My version of 3.0 is so old, which is why I was upgrading any way.
So now what?
When trying to find an answer on this, I see that a lot of people are having other issues with 4.0 and I'm wondering if I should even bother with it. Where can I find the last build of 3.0? My version of 3.0 is so old, which is why I was upgrading any way.