Althought I don't need the feature, I've read in a dozen places, including the Parallels website, that a MacBook with 2GB RAM and a 2.16 GHz processer displays Vista Aero just fine on the internal display.
I sure can't get this to work...tried everything. I suspect it's because there are only 16MB of RAM currently being assigned to Vista Graphics, but I don't know see where this can be changed. Any ideas on why Aero won't display?
FYI...it was working fine during the Vista installation...as soon as the real Vista Windows started displaying. But it wasn't displaying once the installation was finished.
LarryMcJ
I sure can't get this to work...tried everything. I suspect it's because there are only 16MB of RAM currently being assigned to Vista Graphics, but I don't know see where this can be changed. Any ideas on why Aero won't display?
FYI...it was working fine during the Vista installation...as soon as the real Vista Windows started displaying. But it wasn't displaying once the installation was finished.
LarryMcJ