vanpatrick
Member
I've been having a problem consistently since upgrading to 4.0 (and the subsequent patch): when I launch my guest OS VM it typically starts up with network and Internet connectivity working fine, but after a while the VM "forgets" it has an Internet connection. This is manifested by:
1) the globe icon on the network status indicator in the system tray vanishes
2) cannot browse
3) Internet connected apps, like Quicken, cannot connect, etc.....
I can get things back to normal temporarily by disconnecting the network adapter in the PD 4 "Device" menu and then reconnecting, but after a while the connection is forgotten again.
I have tried reinstalling the adapter in the Vista VM, and also reinstalling Parallels Tools.
In the OS X Network panel in System Prefs, all appears to be normal at all times, with both Parallels adapters showing "Connected" even when the Vista VM has lost the Internet connection.
Any thoughts?
1) the globe icon on the network status indicator in the system tray vanishes
2) cannot browse
3) Internet connected apps, like Quicken, cannot connect, etc.....
I can get things back to normal temporarily by disconnecting the network adapter in the PD 4 "Device" menu and then reconnecting, but after a while the connection is forgotten again.
I have tried reinstalling the adapter in the Vista VM, and also reinstalling Parallels Tools.
In the OS X Network panel in System Prefs, all appears to be normal at all times, with both Parallels adapters showing "Connected" even when the Vista VM has lost the Internet connection.
Any thoughts?