Vista+XP+OS X

Odi

Bit poster
Hi,
I have four partitions on my iMac 24", 3 NTFS and my Mac Partition. I tried to configure Parallels Desktop and changed the .pvs file to "Disk 0:0 image = Boot Camp;disk0s2" This is the partition where Vista is installed.
Parallels find the partition but I get an windows error (see screenshots)
Is it possible to start Parallels with this configuration?
Thanks
Armin
 
diskutil list

Hi,

here's the diskutil list:

/dev/disk0
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: FDisk_partition_scheme *465.8 Gi disk0
1: Apple_HFS iMac HD 337.9 Gi disk0s1
2: Windows_NTFS XP 5.9 Gi disk0s2
3: Windows_NTFS Vista 11.7 Gi disk0s3

4: Windows_NTFS Daten 110.3 Gi disk0s4

/dev/disk1
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: FDisk_partition_scheme *465.8 Gi disk1
1: Apple_HFS HDD 465.8 Gi disk1s1
/dev/disk2
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *465.8 Gi disk2
1: EFI 200.0 Mi disk2s1
2: Apple_HFS backup 232.8 Gi disk2s2
3: Apple_HFS Ohne Titel 2 232.6 Gi disk2s3
 
Back
Top