Hi all!
Here is my setup:
Parallels Desktop 3.0 (5584)
Host os: OS X 10.5.2
Guest os: OpenBSD 4.2
Network is in bridged mode on 'en0'.
Host is configured to use a vlan interface with vlantag 10 on parent interface 'en0'. Host ip-traffic is working.
Guest is configured to use a vlan interface with vlantag 2. Packets sent out from guest are forwarded by the host ok (vlan tag still intact). This I know as I can see the packets being sent on 'en0'. Reply packets are returned on 'en0' with vlan tag intact but I never see them enter the guest ip-stack.
Is this even supported or is my setup flawed?
Thanks!
Here is my setup:
Parallels Desktop 3.0 (5584)
Host os: OS X 10.5.2
Guest os: OpenBSD 4.2
Network is in bridged mode on 'en0'.
Host is configured to use a vlan interface with vlantag 10 on parent interface 'en0'. Host ip-traffic is working.
Guest is configured to use a vlan interface with vlantag 2. Packets sent out from guest are forwarded by the host ok (vlan tag still intact). This I know as I can see the packets being sent on 'en0'. Reply packets are returned on 'en0' with vlan tag intact but I never see them enter the guest ip-stack.
Is this even supported or is my setup flawed?
Thanks!
Last edited: