Hey,
I´m running Parallels Desktop Version 11.0.2 (31348) on an iMac with a second display and OS X El Capitan 10.11.
Since I´ve updated to 10.11 i have a problem with the VMs displayed on the second monitor. It is the same with all VMs (windows 7 and windows 10). On the iMac screen I´m having the standard Mac OS things, on the second screen i´m having my work VM as full screen. In the past, the VM on the second monitor was always "live", the content on the screen were refreshed as normal. Now since 10.11 i´m getting an "screenshot" from the VM when the VM is not in focus anymore. This was not the case in the past....
Parallels tools have been reinstalled already without any success.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Michael
I´m running Parallels Desktop Version 11.0.2 (31348) on an iMac with a second display and OS X El Capitan 10.11.
Since I´ve updated to 10.11 i have a problem with the VMs displayed on the second monitor. It is the same with all VMs (windows 7 and windows 10). On the iMac screen I´m having the standard Mac OS things, on the second screen i´m having my work VM as full screen. In the past, the VM on the second monitor was always "live", the content on the screen were refreshed as normal. Now since 10.11 i´m getting an "screenshot" from the VM when the VM is not in focus anymore. This was not the case in the past....
Parallels tools have been reinstalled already without any success.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Michael