Hello:
I have become disappointed with VMWare Fusion's performance, so I attemped to trial Parallels 13. Upon opening my VMWare Fusion Windows 10 VM, I get the "This VMWare Fusion virtual machine cannot be converted to Parallels format because it is running." message. I have gone through all the knowledge base articles I could find on the subject. The VM has had VMWare Tools uninstalled, and then the VM was shutdown through Windows 10's shutdown command.
I have submitted a problem report here: 246990739.
I attempted to open a support ticket, but my support code doesn't work. I attempted to chat with support about my support code not working, but that requires a working support code. So far this trial has not given me a lot of confidence in this software.
I have become disappointed with VMWare Fusion's performance, so I attemped to trial Parallels 13. Upon opening my VMWare Fusion Windows 10 VM, I get the "This VMWare Fusion virtual machine cannot be converted to Parallels format because it is running." message. I have gone through all the knowledge base articles I could find on the subject. The VM has had VMWare Tools uninstalled, and then the VM was shutdown through Windows 10's shutdown command.
I have submitted a problem report here: 246990739.
I attempted to open a support ticket, but my support code doesn't work. I attempted to chat with support about my support code not working, but that requires a working support code. So far this trial has not given me a lot of confidence in this software.