I connect to my work VPN connection by using the windows VPN login wizard (network and sharing -> setup a new connection -> workplace...).
I am unable to connect to my work VPN since I have upgraded from Parallels 6 to 7. never had any problems in 6.
I am able to login from my Sony laptop, and I compared all VPn settings tab for tab, and they are identical. Could this be a NIC driver issue? If so, are there other drivers besides Parallels Ethernet Adapter 7.0.14922.0?
Thanks
I am unable to connect to my work VPN since I have upgraded from Parallels 6 to 7. never had any problems in 6.
I am able to login from my Sony laptop, and I compared all VPn settings tab for tab, and they are identical. Could this be a NIC driver issue? If so, are there other drivers besides Parallels Ethernet Adapter 7.0.14922.0?
Thanks