VPN in parallels working fine, not on mac side

emdoller

Junior Member
I am using parallels 5.0 on my macbook and am able to VPN into my work via windows 7 using juniper software. I am able to get onto my companies intranet using IE with not issues.

I am able to access the internet on the mac side but can not access any internal websites using safari.

How do I get the mac side to use the VPN tunnel I've created in the win7 VM? Is this possible?

FYI, my network setting in parallels is set to shared and shared networking.

Thanks - Ed
 
If you are using the VPN client on the Windows side it won't do anything for your Mac networking. You'll need to install the specific Mac client if it is Cisco or use OS X's internal VPN client.
 
single machine

I am trying to log into just my single machine at work using VPN in windows 7. I do this all the time from a regular PC laptop, but now I want to try it using parallels on my mac book (window 7). Can this be done ?

The Machine I am trying to access at work is a PC.
 
Back
Top