P
Parallels User
I followed the configuration of Vtune for a Windows Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.3570] guest, and the "enable PMU virtualization" is not appearing.
(see Profile Targets on a Parallels* Guest System (intel.com))
trying to use vtune on Ventura/host to analyze a windows guest. The source of the issue with not being able to run Vtune is the vtss.sys driver won't install. The driver won't install because the driver install (Installing and starting VTSS++ driver...FAILED), where the Vtune shows
since I can't see the enable dialog box, it's impossible for me to "enable PMU virtualization, and equivalently impossible to install the vtss driver.
Any ideas on the issue?
(see Profile Targets on a Parallels* Guest System (intel.com))
trying to use vtune on Ventura/host to analyze a windows guest. The source of the issue with not being able to run Vtune is the vtss.sys driver won't install. The driver won't install because the driver install (Installing and starting VTSS++ driver...FAILED), where the Vtune shows

since I can't see the enable dialog box, it's impossible for me to "enable PMU virtualization, and equivalently impossible to install the vtss driver.
Any ideas on the issue?