Shane Gore
Junior Member
I just upgraded to v9 because it was on sale. I just realized that I might have to upgrade again when they get it working in Yossemite which will likely be another $50 even though I just upgraded yesterday.
I submitted a ticket asking if there's a grace period on an upgrade. They skirted around the question and wouldn't give me a direct answer. I sell software and normally the grace period is 3-4 months. I kinda feel like I was hosed.
So I wanted to warn potential buyers who plan on doing the free upgrade to Yosemite (which is a lot of people - the OS is great) to WAIT before upgrading/buying Parallels as you may have to pay to upgrade again - and the upgrades aren't cheap compared to paying full price.
I submitted a ticket asking if there's a grace period on an upgrade. They skirted around the question and wouldn't give me a direct answer. I sell software and normally the grace period is 3-4 months. I kinda feel like I was hosed.
So I wanted to warn potential buyers who plan on doing the free upgrade to Yosemite (which is a lot of people - the OS is great) to WAIT before upgrading/buying Parallels as you may have to pay to upgrade again - and the upgrades aren't cheap compared to paying full price.