ChristianS35
Bit poster
Hi,
I have an iMac 27 with a 4k LG monitor USB-C attached to it.
When I set Parallels into full screen mode I have both, MacOS and Windows 10, on 2 screen with huge screens and I can easily switch between the 2 "desktops". That's the good part.
Unfortunately, with the update to Catalina/Parallels 15, there is a bug when the iMac wakes up from sleep mode.
On desktop 1, on my left monitor, I see the left part of Windows, on the right Mac.
On desktop 2 (the full screen Parallels), on my left monitor, I see the left part of Mac, on the right Windows.
I can "solve" this be removing "full screen" and then reactivating it again but I really don't want to do it all the time.
And in the old version of Mac / Parallels 14 it was perfectly working!
Is there any way to solve this?
Thanks
christia
I have an iMac 27 with a 4k LG monitor USB-C attached to it.
When I set Parallels into full screen mode I have both, MacOS and Windows 10, on 2 screen with huge screens and I can easily switch between the 2 "desktops". That's the good part.
Unfortunately, with the update to Catalina/Parallels 15, there is a bug when the iMac wakes up from sleep mode.
On desktop 1, on my left monitor, I see the left part of Windows, on the right Mac.
On desktop 2 (the full screen Parallels), on my left monitor, I see the left part of Mac, on the right Windows.
I can "solve" this be removing "full screen" and then reactivating it again but I really don't want to do it all the time.
And in the old version of Mac / Parallels 14 it was perfectly working!
Is there any way to solve this?
Thanks
christia