Wake up issues with dual monitor system

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ChristianS35, Jan 17, 2020.

1. ChristianS35

ChristianS35 Bit poster

Hi,

I have an iMac 27 with a 4k LG monitor USB-C attached to it.

When I set Parallels into full screen mode I have both, MacOS and Windows 10, on 2 screen with huge screens and I can easily switch between the 2 "desktops". That's the good part.

Unfortunately, with the update to Catalina/Parallels 15, there is a bug when the iMac wakes up from sleep mode.
    On desktop 1, on my left monitor, I see the left part of Windows, on the right Mac.
    On desktop 2 (the full screen Parallels), on my left monitor, I see the left part of Mac, on the right Windows.

I can "solve" this be removing "full screen" and then reactivating it again but I really don't want to do it all the time.
    And in the old version of Mac / Parallels 14 it was perfectly working!

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks
    christia

2. Hi @ChristianS35 , Have you try to reinstall Parallels Tools and check the issue?

3. ChristianS35

ChristianS35 Bit poster

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply.
    I did install the tools again but unfortunately, it does not help. So, this whole Parallels becomes unusable as it is supposed to run in the back and I need to check things only once in a while. If I have to do the above steps this become pretty annoying.

Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks
    christian

Attached Files: