Hi,
When using Parallels with an external monitor I get a very weird screen resolution. Parallels insists of using 5120x2880 which is not supported by my external display which has 2560x1440 as the maximum resolution. This results in that text looks very weird, and basically all elements on the display are harder to see with jagged edges. I'm guessing that Parallels is somehow scaling it down, but it doesn't look good at all. This is a huge problem for me since i work with graphics and need things to look good on the display.
Is there a way to solve this?
My setup:
Parallels Desktop 8
The newest generation 15" Macbook Pro with Retina display
My external Monitor is a 27" Dell U2713
When using Parallels with an external monitor I get a very weird screen resolution. Parallels insists of using 5120x2880 which is not supported by my external display which has 2560x1440 as the maximum resolution. This results in that text looks very weird, and basically all elements on the display are harder to see with jagged edges. I'm guessing that Parallels is somehow scaling it down, but it doesn't look good at all. This is a huge problem for me since i work with graphics and need things to look good on the display.
Is there a way to solve this?
My setup:
Parallels Desktop 8
The newest generation 15" Macbook Pro with Retina display
My external Monitor is a 27" Dell U2713