Weirdness when dragging a window

GrantMeStrength

Bit poster
I'm a big Parallels fan, and I have just installed 5120, hoping it would fix a problem introduced with the last version, but sadly it did not.

On my MacPro using Coherence, dragging any Windows window seems to drag the contents inside an invisible frame. The contents of the desktop (which shouldn't be visible in Coherence mode) are exposed. When I click in the window, it's refreshed and appears normal again.

Know issue?
 
GrantMeStrength said:
I'm a big Parallels fan, and I have just installed 5120, hoping it would fix a problem introduced with the last version, but sadly it did not.

On my MacPro using Coherence, dragging any Windows window seems to drag the contents inside an invisible frame. The contents of the desktop (which shouldn't be visible in Coherence mode) are exposed. When I click in the window, it's refreshed and appears normal again.

Know issue?

Hello!

Please try this solution:
http://kb.parallels.com/entry/49/502/

Best regards,
John
 
Back
Top