RIck Navarrete
Bit poster
I had previously installed Windows XP on my new iMac with Boot Camp. I installed Parallels a few days later.
1) When I start Parallels, the dialog box "graphics" look bad, as if a video driver isn't loaded or something. I can't even read the open, save, edit virtual machine buttons. I had to read the manual to see what it was asking.
2) When I attempt to run the virtual machine, I get a Kernel Panic everytime.
I uninstalled Parallels and re-installed it.
PLEASE HELP!
Running Leopard on Intel based iMac.
1) When I start Parallels, the dialog box "graphics" look bad, as if a video driver isn't loaded or something. I can't even read the open, save, edit virtual machine buttons. I had to read the manual to see what it was asking.
2) When I attempt to run the virtual machine, I get a Kernel Panic everytime.
I uninstalled Parallels and re-installed it.
PLEASE HELP!
Running Leopard on Intel based iMac.