John_Ruzicka
Bit poster
I am near my wits end trying to use Parallels since upgrading to El Capitan.
When I start Parallels, it now takes 2-3 minutes, whereas before it was about 30-40 seconds. Then, immediately, Parallels announces that it is "Deleting Snapshot..." and this takes 5-10 minutes. I can use Windows for about five minutes, and then "Deleting Snapshot..." appears again and I'm unable to use my VM for another 5-10 minutes. This repeats every five minutes. Why?!?
Performance of Parallels 10 was GREAT, even with Windows 10 but now, with El Capitan and Parallels 11, it's TERRIBLE. How can I get this software back on track? Is it possible to downgrade back to Version 10?
When I start Parallels, it now takes 2-3 minutes, whereas before it was about 30-40 seconds. Then, immediately, Parallels announces that it is "Deleting Snapshot..." and this takes 5-10 minutes. I can use Windows for about five minutes, and then "Deleting Snapshot..." appears again and I'm unable to use my VM for another 5-10 minutes. This repeats every five minutes. Why?!?
Performance of Parallels 10 was GREAT, even with Windows 10 but now, with El Capitan and Parallels 11, it's TERRIBLE. How can I get this software back on track? Is it possible to downgrade back to Version 10?