Hello,
Can anyone tell me the use of Acronis Disk Director within the Parallels Desktop 4 environment?
The only thing one can do with this piece of software is 'messing up your system' or ....?
I'm talking about the Bootcamp Parallels environment of course... I've not tried / tested it (as yet) within a real VM as I have my WinXP within the Bootcamp installation.
I also doubt the 'the use' of Acronis True Image on a Mac really.
I do know the two software programs very well as I used to use them on my XP pc a lot!
Anyone?
Kind regards,
Gaytan
The Netherlands
Can anyone tell me the use of Acronis Disk Director within the Parallels Desktop 4 environment?
The only thing one can do with this piece of software is 'messing up your system' or ....?
I'm talking about the Bootcamp Parallels environment of course... I've not tried / tested it (as yet) within a real VM as I have my WinXP within the Bootcamp installation.
I also doubt the 'the use' of Acronis True Image on a Mac really.
I do know the two software programs very well as I used to use them on my XP pc a lot!
Anyone?
Kind regards,
Gaytan
The Netherlands