S
sbrowne
Hey everyone,
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for downloads of older 2x client versions for Windows Desktops (xp, vista, W7). I cannot find them anywhere for the life of me, spent awhile on Google, and I'm not totally worthless with search engines (I suppose that might come up for debate considering I'm posting asking for help here) but I can only seem to find archived versions of the mobile app for iPhone and Androids and things of that nature.
Any help is muchly appreciated!
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I'm looking for downloads of older 2x client versions for Windows Desktops (xp, vista, W7). I cannot find them anywhere for the life of me, spent awhile on Google, and I'm not totally worthless with search engines (I suppose that might come up for debate considering I'm posting asking for help here) but I can only seem to find archived versions of the mobile app for iPhone and Androids and things of that nature.
Any help is muchly appreciated!