I recently "deleted" the Windows XP image using the Delete Assistant in Parallels 4.0... however, the 32.0 GB I had allocated for Windows is still being "used/taken up" even though the virtual HDD was deleted.
Does anyone know where the Parallels virtual HDD is mounted on MAC OS X? I read up on this, and in Parallels 3.0 it was located under /private/tmp/ and was wondering if I could find this image and delete it to recover my lost HDD space. Or if anyone knows another way, please let me know.
Thanks and any help is appreciated.
Does anyone know where the Parallels virtual HDD is mounted on MAC OS X? I read up on this, and in Parallels 3.0 it was located under /private/tmp/ and was wondering if I could find this image and delete it to recover my lost HDD space. Or if anyone knows another way, please let me know.
Thanks and any help is appreciated.