Hi,
I am new to a Mac, so have a stupid question....
I have a PC running Windows 7 and would like to move some of my accounting software over to my new Mac. I have installed Parallels 7 and now not sure what to do regarding the Windows install.
Do I need to purchase and download a new version of Windows 7? If so, do I have to select the full version? (didn't realise how expensive it is!)
Apologies if this has been covered in previous threads, but could really do with some advice/help.
Thanks in advance.
I am new to a Mac, so have a stupid question....
I have a PC running Windows 7 and would like to move some of my accounting software over to my new Mac. I have installed Parallels 7 and now not sure what to do regarding the Windows install.
Do I need to purchase and download a new version of Windows 7? If so, do I have to select the full version? (didn't realise how expensive it is!)
Apologies if this has been covered in previous threads, but could really do with some advice/help.
Thanks in advance.