Why has my license expired?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by rgibson99, Jul 10, 2020.

1. rgibson99

rgibson99 Bit poster

I purchased a license for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro back on 5/27/19 and then later that same day purchased at a discounted rate. I assumed this second purchase would extend my license to two years, but they both expired on 5/27/20. What do I need to do in order to receive the second year that I purchased?
    Thank you ver much.

- Rob

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We like to inform you that purchasing an additional subscription will not extend the existing subscription. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do now if you have contacted us after the renewal stating that the expiry date is not changed we could have processed a refund. We also found that you renewed Parallels Desktop Pro subscription(full) on 5/27/19 which was started on 5/27/18 and similarly renewed another Pro subscription (upgrade) on 5/27/19 which was started on 5/27/18. So it is clear that these are the renewal of two different subscriptions that cannot be extended or merged.

3. rgibson99

rgibson99 Bit poster

Ok, I was afraid that might be the case. Although there was two different subscriptions, they both were for the one and only Mac that I own, so you can see why I thought they were for the same machine. Thank you for your trouble.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We really understand your situation. We have shared with you some information in a private message regarding the renewal check it.