Why I can't use Parallels Lite w/o subscription anymore?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KonstantinC2, Jan 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TXLogic

TXLogic Bit poster

All is working well, thanks.

2. JohnathanF

JohnathanF Bit poster

This is very useful information, thanks.

3. Hey, if you would like to investigate and resole the issue with Parallels Desktop lite subscription, just provide us with the detailed info. We will be glad to help.

4. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

Hi there! I am also having this issue! Can you please bless my account as well? Thanks. Need this ASAP.

was also a Parallel's Lite User.

My problem report # is

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  5. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

I was also a Parallel's Lite User.

My problem report # is

6. Could you please provide us with more info about the issue? Parallels Desktop Lite became a subscription. And if you used it before you're eligible for 1-year free subscription. But if not and you would like to use it, you need to purchase Parallels Desktop lite subscription.
    Or may be you got a message that you subscription has been expired, but you've already purchased it?

7. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

I used it before as the thread-starter did. I used it when it was free. I never had to buy anything before. I need that year to start today i have very sensitive data i must access. Thank you. I'm ready for my free year.

8. Did you create an account as prompted by the Parallels Desktop Lite 1.4.0 application as described above?

9. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

I had one from using these forums, I believe. I tried to create a new account to see if that would fix the problem before I looked here and learned about its true nature. So i have two accounts now and had planned to abandon the second one.

10. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

Hi I really need help. Please help me.

11. I've forwarded your issue to the Parallels Engineering team. Once we gey any updates, I'll let your know immediately.

12. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

Did you have to do that for the other customer? I have the same use case. No previous subscription and was using only the free aspect of Parallels Lite. You just said that those individuals get a free year. I would like my free year.

13. Yes, we requested problem report from other customers with the same issue and then escalated this tech info to the Engineering team. So, I've got a response from them. Please check your private messages for more info.

14. RumorC

RumorC Bit poster

Amazing thank you for the resolution.

Maria@Parallels likes this.