Why won't Parallels 11 re-Activate?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ParallelsU130, Mar 5, 2023.

1. ParallelsU130

ParallelsU130 Member

I've ended up with 4 Parallels 11 VMs which I cannot run.

[​IMG]

this happened after I cloned my 2011 iMac to an identical machine and tried to run my VMs. you can see from the green tick that it recognises my serial number, but asks me to check the internet connection - which is perfect. I think this may stem from P11 being deprecated and you need to sort this out. Meanwhile I cannot run my VMs, which is A SERIOUS PROBLEM, please help.

(I've posted this question in numerous places all over the forums but so far, no-one from Parallels has bothered to answer. What's the matter with you guys? Don't you care about your users, or is it that you no longer care about users who bought an older version of the software? I have 4 VMs which are important to me and which I cannot run - yet I'm using my own backup Mac, identical to the Mac where I've been running them for years. The software should function exactly the same. Do you at Parallels really believe I should be left high, dry, and abandoned? Do you think I'm going to recommend your softwawre to anyone else? Please, help me, I'm begging you).

thank you

2. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello,
    As we discussed in a private thread, our engineers will reach out to you shortly.