Win Server 2016

robbino65

Bit poster
Ciao guys; I know, it's not still certified but I heard someone was able to install it.
I followed a guide ( creation empty VM, mount ISO windows server 2016, installation ) but It fails at the same point. ( have a look at the picture )
Installation is done into a Powerbook Pro.

Any tips?
 

Attachments

  • Schermata 2018-03-13 alle 10.38.31.png
    Schermata 2018-03-13 alle 10.38.31.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 8
Ciao guys; I know, it's not still certified but I heard someone was able to install it.
I followed a guide ( creation empty VM, mount ISO windows server 2016, installation ) but It fails at the same point. ( have a look at the picture )
Installation is done into a Powerbook Pro.

Any tips?
Hello robbino65. Windows Server 2016 is not officially tested on Parallels Desktop for Mac as a guest OS.
 
Back
Top