As the title says. When I boot into Windows 7 everything's fine; the directx tests pass, the nv tests pass, and I get awesome fps in games.
But when I point my Parallels "machine" at the boot camp partition I get a warning message to get the correct drivers for my video card. What gives? There's an nv 6800GT in my laptop; what is going on? If I run the nv utility from within the VM I get a message saying that no nvidia cards were found in the system.
But when I point my Parallels "machine" at the boot camp partition I get a warning message to get the correct drivers for my video card. What gives? There's an nv 6800GT in my laptop; what is going on? If I run the nv utility from within the VM I get a message saying that no nvidia cards were found in the system.