Hi, I'm new to Parallels an fairly new to the Mac. I've just installed Parallels 8 and on some programs, like Firefox, everything is fine and it shows the full window, but on other programs I only see 1/4 of the window. This is not an issue of these programs not being maximized or not setting them to full screen view. On one of them it shows the full screen while it loads a file but then snaps to the 1/4 screen after that. And I don't mean it's showing in a small window, I mean half of the side and half of the bottom is cut off.
Any ideas?
Fred
PS: I've added a screen shot. As you can see, it's only 1/4 of the interface. That's with the app maximized too. If I set it to not be maximized then the Parallels window is even smaller and it moves around when I drag the app within it.
Any ideas?
Fred
PS: I've added a screen shot. As you can see, it's only 1/4 of the interface. That's with the app maximized too. If I set it to not be maximized then the Parallels window is even smaller and it moves around when I drag the app within it.
Attachments
Last edited: