Hi everyone,
I just bought Parallels 4 for mac online. I install it without any problem. But when I try to launch it and installe window XP they ask me to insert window XP CD/DVD intallation disk or image. I didn't receive that with my package when I download it online.
Can someone help me to find it or telling me where it's suppose to be? Because I can't use any parallels desktop.
Or is it another solution to use window on my mac?without meeded the installation disk?
Thanks a lot for your help
Jerome
I just bought Parallels 4 for mac online. I install it without any problem. But when I try to launch it and installe window XP they ask me to insert window XP CD/DVD intallation disk or image. I didn't receive that with my package when I download it online.
Can someone help me to find it or telling me where it's suppose to be? Because I can't use any parallels desktop.
Or is it another solution to use window on my mac?without meeded the installation disk?
Thanks a lot for your help
Jerome