Windows 10 Archive can't be unarchived

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by EvgenyE1, Aug 23, 2020.

1. EvgenyE1

EvgenyE1 Bit poster

I created an archive of my Windows 10 VM (it seems it was created without transfer option) and than move .pvmz folder to another Mac. Now I can't unarchive this one. Does anybody faced with the same situation? Is it possible to extract files from .pvmz somehow?

2. Hello, we're currently working on the resolution with Parallels Engineering team.
    Could you also collect the technical report data once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here.
    It will help us to investigate the issue further and once we get any updates we will let you know.
    Looking forward to your reply.

3. EvgenyE1

EvgenyE1 Bit poster

Hello Maria, thank you for your attention. I've sent the technical report with ID 348506373. Looking forward to your help.

4. Hi, thanks a lot!
    We've escalated this issue to the Parallels Engineering Team for the further investigation.
    Once we get any updates we will contact you here or email you.
    Thank you for cooperation with us.

5. EvgenyE1

EvgenyE1 Bit poster

Hello Team,
    Do you have any updates?

6. Parallels Engineering are currently working on the resolution.
    They are continually working on issue that are escalated from our Support Team; however do not share an ETA for fix until one is available.
    Thank you for your time.

7. Hello guys, we would like to inform you that Parallels Desktop update 16.1.0 has been release recently.
    Please update your Parallels Desktop version to the latest build and check the issue.
    Please share any results with us.

8. EvgenyE1

EvgenyE1 Bit poster

Hello Maria. After updating to the 16.1.0 version it helps me with the issue. Thank you. This issue can be closed.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.
    Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.