Windows 10 insider expired

JoshM4

Bit poster
I haven't used Parallels in a while and now my Win 10 insiders is expired and gives me a blue screen (where I cannot click anything). I am stuck and need help ASAP because I cannot use my VM! Help!Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 9.42.28 AM.png
 
That was helpful, but I cannot figure out how to install the new Windows 10 iso. The directions in that article doesn't seem to apply. Thanks
 
That was helpful, but I cannot figure out how to install the new Windows 10 iso. The directions in that article doesn't seem to apply. Thanks
Hi @JoshM4
Start Parallels Desktop. Choose File->New and you will have a setup wizard of Parallels Desktop. You will have the options to install Windows from here. Also found this post from Microsoft answers which sheds more light on this issue. Let us know how it goes.
 
Back
Top