Windows 10 Issue with Parallels 15

JulioV

Bit poster
I downloaded the latest version of Parallels 15 along with updating my windows 8.1 to windows 10 and I am having issues.

I am having the exact same issues described in this bulletin: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124817

The resolution of the screen is huge, the screen have black bars on either side, and I can't open the windows menu.

I downloaded the latest version of Parallels 15, it says it's the most up to date. I can't find the "installation" tab that is outlined in the manual setup.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
I downloaded the latest version of Parallels 15 along with updating my windows 8.1 to windows 10 and I am having issues.
I am having the exact same issues described in this bulletin: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124817
The resolution of the screen is huge, the screen have black bars on either side, and I can't open the windows menu.
I downloaded the latest version of Parallels 15, it says it's the most up to date. I can't find the "installation" tab that is outlined in the manual setup.Cou
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi, could you please try to reinstall Parallels Tools, check the issue and let us know the results.
 
Back
Top