Hey - second time trying to post this issue. My Windows 10 VM logs out when I close the lid on my new Macbook Pro. The system then requires me to click on the lock picture, then hit sign-in in order to use my VM. This also breaks coherence mode. One poster from Parallels responded that I should look at Windows 10 settings to make sure it isn't an issue with the system. All settings are properly configured and should not send Windows to logout. I even have the login pictures disabled and they still show up.
So what are my options?
1) Are there any non-settings related fixes?
2) Should I just reinstall or error repair Windows 10? Is there a good way to do this in Parallels?
Thanks!
So what are my options?
1) Are there any non-settings related fixes?
2) Should I just reinstall or error repair Windows 10? Is there a good way to do this in Parallels?
Thanks!
