Phantom620
Bit poster
This is annoying problem that I have had since I upgraded from a Preview Edition. It is not unique to Parallels v12
When I click on the Start Button and the click on the Power button, a menu box appears above the Power button, but it is empty.
I tried searching on the Microsoft forums. They recommended I Click Start and search for Power Options. On that page, you can enable some buttons that don't normally appear. when I try to enable them and restart, nothing changes.
The Actions menu in Parallels works fine. I am wondering if Parallels might be conflicting or overriding the Windows Start Power menu.
Any ideas?
When I click on the Start Button and the click on the Power button, a menu box appears above the Power button, but it is empty.
I tried searching on the Microsoft forums. They recommended I Click Start and search for Power Options. On that page, you can enable some buttons that don't normally appear. when I try to enable them and restart, nothing changes.
The Actions menu in Parallels works fine. I am wondering if Parallels might be conflicting or overriding the Windows Start Power menu.
Any ideas?