Windows 10 taskbar apps open randomly

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by WayneL1, Apr 10, 2017.

1. JoshuaP4

JoshuaP4 Bit poster

Same problem here, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018... Also, it doesn't just effect pinned icons for me, it affects any icon emblems that are there for open programs... Anyone find a fix yet?

2. JoelB6

JoelB6 Bit poster

3. DavidJ5

DavidJ5 Junior Member

Having a similar problem with Outlook occasionally spawning numerous open versions just by clicking on the Outlook icon in the task bar. Most often happens when trying to insert a picture but can happen at other odd times. I use a CAD problem called Altium which has also seen problems occurring for about the last six months. Latest Parallels with the latest Windows 10 or Windows 8.

4. Gerrit1

Gerrit1 Bit poster

Same problem with Altium. Running Windows 7

5. BrunoB2

BrunoB2 Bit poster

I am having the same problem. I can't hover anywhere near the task bar - right now I have 17 open AutoCAD. You need to fix this ASAP

6. DanA8

DanA8 Bit poster

7. ElizabethA

ElizabethA Bit poster

What is the best software for your Windows 10 that will match to your PC?

8. PaulC25

PaulC25 Bit poster

This problem is still happening. Nouse over taks bar icons and windows open all over the place.

9. maxm11

maxm11 Bit poster

I had the same problem using Paralells 13.3.1 on Mac OS X High Sierra when using AutoCAD 2018 Architecture.
    Since official help from Paralells seems to not be coming in the nearer future I found this post on the Autodesk Forum: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/supp...ndows-on-Parallels-open-multiple-windows.html

I followed the instructions turning off the "Auto detect for games" option and haven't had a problem since....
    I'll keep you posted if the problems recur.

Maria@Parallels likes this.