Windows 10 Tiles not activating

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by johnw34, Jan 20, 2019.

1. johnw34

johnw34 Bit poster

hi
    recently installed W10 on my mac
    the tiles are not activating in the start menu. i just get a down arrow. it's like it doesn't recognise i'm connected to the internet to get the info (news, entertainment etc)
    i can browse the internet with edge, anyone seen this before? can it be fixed,
    [​IMG]

:)

2. johnd24

johnd24 Bit poster

For that my suggestion is that you will do one thing just browse some different tricks by which you will be very helpful, so if you want it then just browse some different tricks by which you will be very helpful. For further faced ny kind of problem with windows then Fix Windows update error code 8007000e, just browse.

AdamS24 likes this.
  3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can refer to the Microsoft Forum and try the steps suggested.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We appreciate you for sharing the article which have steps to resolve Windows update issues.

5. AdamS24

AdamS24 Bit poster

Thanks for this information, i was looking for the same and you solved my problem.

6. AleenaW

AleenaW Bit poster

Restarting Windows Explorer via the Task Manager is a potential fix for blank app tiles. To restart Windows Explorer, right-click the taskbar and click Task Manager.
    Scroll down that tab until you get to Windows Explorer, which is listed under Windows processes.
    Right-click Windows Explorer and select Restart on its context menu. process so on.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
  7. vkp

vkp Bit poster

8. oliviak

oliviak Bit poster

I too suffered the same issues. But did not received the best solution to it. However, my Verizon Email Not Working in the device. If someone could help me to suggest easiest solution to it will be great.